Your OFFENSIVE

Samantha your comments about others are OFFENSIVE and Unwarranted! Hate Comedy is NOT FUNNY! Why would you, behave like that, I used to like watching you. Now I think your another lame no talent with a Big Racist Mouth! STOP before your career is OVER, if it isn't Already! Don't you have PR People?????

Comments

• Samatha Bee is very smart. Love the content she generates that is not political. But, she cannot be held to a different standard, just because she's liberal.

• Hey Lex, you dummy---- I copied and pasted your comment, then changed Samantha's name to Trump. What do you think now, you dumb deplorable?------ Trump your comments about others are OFFENSIVE and Unwarranted! Hate Comedy is NOT FUNNY! Why would you, behave like that, I used to like watching you. Now I think your another lame no talent with a Big Racist Mouth! STOP before your career is OVER, if it isn't Already! Don't you have PR People?????

• Lex, why are you here? Trolling?
    I see no reason for firing Samantha Bee. I dislike the use of swear words of that nature and Bee should pay a penalty for it, but not fired.

Why doesn't anyone hold Trump to the same standards?

• Please, please Sam Bee do continue. Calling someone a name when they are complicit in killing children is only a way to maybe, hopefully, illicit some response. Saving these kids, could be a way to start!

• Poor "Lex" another butt hurt snowflake. POWER TO THE CUNT!

• The difference between Samantha's phrase and Roseanne's phrase is that Samantha is stating a fact and is stating it as a female. If you can't understand that concept, start opening your eyes to what's really going on in our country today. Why are the conservative's getting their shorts in a bunch when their leader is continuously offending all humans, but especially women. Ivanka is a c*** and the worst kind. She continually betrays her sex by standing with the worst president ever elected. She is also one of the most unethical humans out there and due to the current administration, there is a lot of them. I frequently use the c word when I am angry about another female. That is my right and I am stating a fact, although in a vulgar way. Get over it. Let's move back to the most current scandal in the white house.

• Please do not quit, Samantha! This is a smokescreen to take down liberal's darling and her much-loved crew. You apologized. That's enough.

• Vulgar, crude, inappropriate but true. Keep it up! Thanks,

• Roseanne is a racist Samantha is obscene, she doesn't use lady like grammar. What she said and what Roseanne said aren't the same thing. When you look at Samantha's show you expect her to say what she said. Stop trying to compare her to racist Roseanne.

Stop trying to make them the same person, the things they each said aren't comparable, a racist made a racist statement an a woman whose show is a obscene did was she had been doing since the cameras started rolling.

• Adult language is for adults. The president is held to no standard, but Sam is? She has a tv show, and insulted Mrs. Let-them-eat-cake. Not a bigoted comment, an adult word. Trump has the Oval Office, and he gets away with...everything?