Message to Samantha Bee

If I promise I am not a stalker nut case, can I ask you to look at the shit job the VA is doing for my BFF and Veteran of the Iraq war pertaining to the Caregivers program? The Idea behind it was to to pay a spouse or BFF money to stay and care for the Veteran who needs a bit of help to live at home and not in one. It has been a shit sandwitch and I really want to shine a light on why certain people love a good war ( Mango Mussolini and his dollar store Nosferatu Bolton) you have to pay for what you break (veterans) I am highly unphotogenic and I am not looking to be on TV. However this shit is real and it's hurting vets .

Best Answer

Answers

• I don't use the word Cnt for any woman,although there are a lot of them out there,instead I call them an ankle...Why you ask...because an ankle is two feet below a cnt and most people just don't get it....LOL

• If Samantha Bee's comments aren't addressed in a similar way to Roseanne Barr's, the double standard that propelled Trump voters to the polls in 2016, will most likely motivate them to return this November. Abusing liberal privilege on this issue will backfire.

• Unacceptable language by a woman about a woman and carried by a network. If this involved one teen who said it about another via a widely sent text, it would be called cyber-bullying, but this is under the guise of "comedy" and about an individual whom is despised by the media, liberals and just about everyone with a grudge against Trump, so there seems tolerance for it.
    Double standard here if she is not fired like Rosanne Barr.
    TBS lost a viewer in me!

• Well, you've done a thorough job of explaining how you think.

• I am so glad the communications degree didn't go to waste. 😚

• We can't afford any f****** cable this month what the f*** are you people all going on about? All I wanted was some goddamn help winning against the government so we can afford to eat

• Samantha Bee should be fired! Ask Roseanne Barr. Cancelled!

• Embrace the word cunt. Women can use it however they want. It's our word.

• I'm a 50 year old owner of the word c*** I know exactly what it means and how it should be applied to it still does not answer the basic question of how do you contact Sam B I have a good story I'm hoping whenever this sorts out we can go back to having a show instead of following the distractions of what comedian said whatever horseshit so we don't focus on the fact that Trump sucks.

• I think what matters here is not so much that Sam bee called somebody a cunt. I used to live in Chicago, people yelled all sorts of obnoxious s*** at one another. Then on occasion they threw down on the sidewalk about it. I do want to go on record that even though Sam is a Canadian I bet she could throw down as well as any Chicagoan.

At the end of the day the world still turned and nobody gave a crap What was said and to who.

What I think we should really get worked up about is where the hell did all these migrant children go to?

What the hell is Trump doing to our allies with trade tariffs ,but the people he ran an election and ballot on as being bad for us, he is giving a free pass for all kinds of things.

Also just what about that s*** in Yemen that we are sort of helping happen. I think we should get a little worked up about that and maybe just maybe the fact that trump violates the emoluments Clause sort of like when I go to a Weight Watchers meeting with a f****** Twinkie falling out of my mouth.

Ladies I don't want to live in some dystopian Nightmare and I really would like to get some f****** help with the way that the VA screwing me over so please can we just stop worrying about who called somebody a acunt and get on with the business of cleaning the house, senate and presidency?

• The mindless Trump robots are grasping at nothing. To equate your comment in the same vein with her anti-semitic and racist rants is key rattling to further try and misdirect away from Trumps heartless actions. Please don't let Adolf Trump win.

• nice try Eric but we know it's you on Don Jr. Phone.

• SOLIDARITY! I got your back, Sam!

• George Carlin would be loving your style Samantha Bee,and then he would use every bad word he could think of and defend you with every one of them😜

• @drizzo said:
    Ted Turner Fire Samatha Bee or else!

@drizzo said:
    Ted Turner Fire Samatha Bee or else!

Your a Fucken Idiot🕺🏻

• @pjldude said:

Your a Fucken Idiot🕺🏻

Your is best used as "your comment has zero to do with the conversation, therefore you're (You are) are a f****** idiot."

• @ThunderModerator said:

@sisteroffortune said:
    If I promise I am not a stalker nut case, can I ask you to look at the shit job the VA is doing for my BFF and Veteran of the Iraq war pertaining to the Caregivers program? The Idea behind it was to to pay a spouse or BFF money to stay and care for the Veteran who needs a bit of help to live at home and not in one. It has been a shit sandwitch and I really want to shine a light on why certain people love a good war ( Mango Mussolini and his dollar store Nosferatu Bolton) you have to pay for what you break (veterans) I am highly unphotogenic and I am not looking to be on TV. However this shit is real and it's hurting vets .

Thanks for the tip! We'll pass the information along to our producers to see if they are aware.

Thank you

• Please, please, please post the video of the May 30th show! Thanks.

• @sisteroffortune said:

@ThunderModerator said:

@sisteroffortune said:

Thanks for the tip! We'll pass the information along to our producers to see if they are aware.

Thank you

Btw the dump signed the bill that now adds more vets to the caregivers program...yet is there any more money to pay all the caregivers? Since I'm getting screwed I can't imagine others are doing any better.

• @ThunderModerator said:

@sisteroffortune said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1898610200151393&id=116044328407998

I realize we have really important horrible s*** going on in the world, but I am going to be a dog with a bone with this. I really want to talk to Sam be about this veteran caregivers program look I gave you a link to a veteran's caregiver Facebook post about hundreds of us bumped off stipend pay for arbitrary conflicting Reasons. Many of us need the paid to stay home and take care of our vets. I realize that the dump does far more interesting things in 10 minutes than the VA does in a week however the VA really needs to be put on the fryer for this.