Full Frontal with Samantha Bee / July 18, 2018 / Episode Discussion Thread

Tonight we're talking Russia, Roe and royally-good protests. Weigh in on tonight's episode below!

Comments

• Who do the GOP think they are fooling with "We're not necessarily going to touch Roe" after 40+ years of "Roe needs to go" rhetoric? Are there really that many "undecideds" who might be taken in on this talking point?

• @ajb47 said:
    Who do the GOP think they are fooling with "We're not necessarily going to touch Roe" after 40+ years of "Roe needs to go" rhetoric? Are there really that many "undecideds" who might be taken in on this talking point?

Or it's just to fly under the radar so as not to stir up too much opposition.

• edited July 19

Personal favorite part is the one pundit saying, "It doesn't automatically get overturned, that's not how the court works..." Cut to, Donald Trump in the debate saying, "That'll happen automatically."
    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Both my husband and myself have written to our Senators and representative asking that they take action against trump for treason. Two are republicans and we have stated no action against trump means they are complicit with the treason. Everyone should be writing their congressional representatives and senators demanding action. I also don't think a president under investigation should not be able to nominate a Supreme Court justice.

• Thoughts on the "shock" of Trump's comments after the Helsinki summit? Did anyone really not see that coming?

• I thought the British were allowed to call dt a cunt 😠 missed hearing them saying so

• I can't stand seeing the commercials for this show let alone to watch it. I dont know why this show is still on the air?

• While I agree with some people that the word cunt is unacceptable on tv, I agree ALL the Trumps are feckless and she IS a cunt. Samantha, you are now my hero! You're awesome! lol