Full Frontal with Samantha Bee / June 13, 2018 / Episode Discussion Thread

Want to weigh in on tonight's show? You're in the right place. We're talking North Korea, the myth of "crisis actors" and Ireland's abortion referendum. Oh, and the engagement news that rocked our office. See, something for everyone!

Comments

• Great show!

• edited June 14

Have to watch recorded show few minutes here and there between work, life, and appts. Samantha, you make me feel so much better. Getting old sucks, but I don’t recommend the alternative. It sucks because of pain. So many kinds of pain. You can distract and work through it until you can’t. The mind isn’t even willing, anymore. And your body betrays you. My get up and go, got up and went. I wake exhausted to face the day and won’t sleep my few hours again for another 19 hours or so. But... you make me LAUGH OUT LOUD. And give me hope. You and the Parkland leaders and the like. Thank you, Samantha Bee! And don’t you EVER stop!!

• I have never registered for or commented on a discussion board previously. It is likely there are tens of thousands of people like me, (I am a middle-aged male, an upper-middle-class moderate voter who spends money)... so my text may mean there is a large silent group of supporters for Samatha.
    I agree the "C" word is unnecessary in a discussion...
    BUT, I felt compelled to support Samatha Bee for the IMPORTANT WORK she does for all of us... of any political persuasion. Yes, she is anti-Trump, (good or bad depending on your politics), but much of her work highlights problems all of us should be aware of. I will continue to watch her show and support her advertisers...since she is an important voice in our political discord at this time.... Good Luck Samatha.

• @bhfreedom said:
    I have never registered for or commented on a discussion board previously. It is likely there are tens of thousands of people like me, (I am a middle-aged male, an upper-middle-class moderate voter who spends money)... so my text may mean there is a large silent group of supporters for Samatha.
    I agree the "C" word is unnecessary in a discussion...
    BUT, I felt compelled to support Samatha Bee for the IMPORTANT WORK she does for all of us... of any political persuasion. Yes, she is anti-Trump, (good or bad depending on your politics), but much of her work highlights problems all of us should be aware of. I will continue to watch her show and support her advertisers...since she is an important voice in our political discord at this time.... Good Luck Samatha.

Thank you so much for watching, for the kind words and for joining the forum!

• Great episode, wonderful to see women having their rights respected. Also, here in Canada, the province of Prince Edward Island (PEI) did not allow access to abortions for 35 years. The service was only restored last year after an advocacy group threatened legal action against the provincial government. Women had to travel to another province to access abortion services, which often meant delayed service, and disproportionately affected women with limited resources.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-abortion-reproductive-rights-1.3514334

• Greatest show ever!